CERAMIC WHEEL AND CALIPER – Application Instructions:
- Apply a small amount of CERAMIC – WHEEL & CALIPER to a microfiber applicator and spread evenly over the wheels or calipers. The amount of product should be enough to evenly coat the area without over saturation.
- Allow CERAMIC – WHEEL & CALIPER about as much dwell as it would take to apply to all four wheels. (30-40min)
- After application is complete, remove coating in same pattern as application with a MF towel.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
Coal all 4 wheels, then wipe off, following same pattern as application.
Be sure to carefully inspect all finished panels for any leftover coating residue (high spots) during the final wipe. Commonly edges, emblems, and other tight areas may contain some remaining residue. High spots are much easier to remove if caught within a 20-40 min window after the final wipe, than later when the coating has set and curing has started.
To layer CERAMIC – WHEEL & CALIPER, wait at least an hour after final wipe off of first layer. For best results and performance wait 1-3 hours between second later. Do NOT layer after 3 hours.
Infrared Curing (Required):
Cure each panel with an IR lamp @ 60°C (140°F) for 15min at a distance of ~30-36″ from the panel.
Post Application Instructions:
- Avoid any incidental water exposure for 24 hours. If it occurs, gently wipe water off the surface.
- Avoid all chemicals including car washes for 7 days.
- If the vehicle must be released in wet conditions before 24hrs after the final coating, then apply FEYNLAB® CERAMIC DETAILER after 2-4 hours of curing time.
- Wash & Maintain using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH or FEYNLAB® PURE RINSELESS.
All FEYNLAB® Coatings are subject to different dwell and curing time windows due to humidity and temperature. In General, the higher the humidity level the quicker the coating will cure. If humidity level approaches 75% or higher then consider lessening the recommended dwell and wipe times for the coating.
If possible apply coating in temperature controlled environment 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), with humidity as low as possible.